Submission and Publication Procedure
- Author(s) should submit their manuscripts online or by e-mail to email@example.com
- All manuscripts should be prepared in MS Word format. Electronic submission is strongly encouraged, which may shorten publication dates.
- Upon receipt of a submission, the PSM Press editor will send a confirmation e-mail to the corresponding author within three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please feel free to contact us again, as your submission e-mail may have been missed.
- Upon acceptance of the book for publication, the author(s) will receive a notification email. After the payment and agreement to publish are signed by the author(s), the PDF version will be proofed by the editor and sent to the author for a final review. The final version with the assigned ISBN will be published on the website and will be immediately available to read, download, and share by the readers.
- As an open-access publisher, PSM Press charges nothing from readers and subscribers, and all books are free to download. However, we do charge author fees. The rate is based on the length of the book.
- APC fee: 50USD per book.
- Waiver policy: There is a partial remission of the fee after providing the invitation code. Besides, the reviewers and editorial board members have the opportunity to apply to waive the fee.
All books are published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. The final versions will be published on the PSM Press website and are immediately available to read, download, and share free by readers.
If you need printed books, please consult firstname.lastname@example.org for the price.